What To Expect
The following is to help new patients understand our process and what to expect on the first visit.
- Practice Member Paperwork -- The intake paperwork allows us to get a clear picture of your health concerns and goals. We will take a detailed history in order to determine if you are a good candidate for chiropractic care. (Please fill out and turn in the New Patient Paperwork form below)
- Tour the Office -- After completing your paperwork you will be given a quick tour of our office so that you can feel at home.
- Consultation -- During your consultation, we will review your health goals while also sharing information about what we do and how chiropractic care can help facilitate healing in your body. During this time, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions about our office, your health, and chiropractic.
- Assessment -- we will use the most current and update technology in our field and in-depth exams to get an impression of the state of your nervous system. This will allow us fully understand the state of your health so that we can provide the best possible care that you need and deserve.
- Report of Findings -- On your follow-up visit, we will sit down with you and your loved ones, and present you a detail report of our findings. This will include an analysis of your diagnostic imaging and the results of your exams and give you the opportunity to ask any question so that you can make an informed decision about your most valuable asset, your health.
- Adjustment -- After we review our findings and make recommendations you will receive your first gentle & specific, chiropractic adjustment. This will be the first step in your journey to health and healing.